· State Degree of Doctor of Medicine, Necker University, Paris, France.
· State Degree of General Medicine, Necker University, Paris, France.
· University Degree in Attachment Theory (John Bowlby) – clinical concepts and applications from infant to elderly, Necker University, Paris, France.
Dr. Julie Thongsavane provides clinical services for new-borns, children, teenagers and adults such as :
· Consultation, diagnosis, treatment of acute and chronic diseases
. Tropical diseases diagnosis
· Vaccinations/ ImmunizationsHealth screening and check up
• Minor surgery (sutures, stitches, staples, steri-strip, biological glue)
Dr Julie Thongsavane has studied in the Faculty "Necker - Enfants Malades", from Paris, specialized in Pediatrics. She has worked with the best practitioners in many departments : Tropical & Infectious diseases, Emergency Raw (Adults and Pediatrics), ICU (Intensive Care Unit), Cardiology, Pulmonology (lung diseases), Gastro-enterology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Gynecology.